This is a great opportunity for those who would like to pursue their career with an established tour company.
Most employees have worked for this company for a long term, and you will be working with a medium-size team in a friendly workplace. If you consider long-term job stability, please apply!
Job Title: Tour Coordinator (JP&EN)
Reference #: PFTCBC170925
Duration of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Starting Date: ASAP
BC Employer: Travel Agency
Main Job Duties:
– Handle, confirm and coordinate reservation & bookings required by tours (hotels, restaurants and buses)
– Input tour details
– Keep and organize relevant record in the files
– Maintain and develop professional relationship with the suppliers and customers
– Other administrative duties as required
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
– Must be fluent Japanese and English in both spoken and written
– Proficient with MS- office, such as Excel and Word
– Must hold a Canadian citizenship or a permanent residency or a post-graduate visa
– Attention to details, and multi-task
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Exceptional organization and time-management skills
Salary plus benefit (after 3 month probation period)
*Please indicate your salary expectations in your resume
Benefits: Group insurance (medical, dental, RRSP, life insurance) MSP covered by company after completion of 3-month probation period.
勤務時間：9:00-17:00, Mon- Fri Work Week: 35 hours/week (overtime required)
Pan-Pacific Personnel Inc.